Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Sorry For Not Updating

sorry, quotes, sad, undone, somehow, fix, Lyrics, mess

Assalamualaikum.
Hi readers. Miss me? Hehe.
Sorry for not updating.

You might be wondering why, right.
Like my status before, I was too lazy to update this blog now.
It seems like I lost my interest in writing.
However, I still write today right? ^o^
At least I doesn't lost all of the interest.

Actually, I'd decided something for this blog.
From now on, I'll only use this blog for stuffs that
doesn't really personal such as ga, ww, fav and etc.
For post that more personal, I've prepared another blog for it.
I won't tell you the name of the blog.
If you wanna know, try find it.
I won't tell you.

That's all I wanna say. 
If you have something to ask me, 
just ask at my cbox or here.
I'll try to check & answer it regularly.
At least while I'm still in my sem-break. Hee.
Wassalam.

No comments: