Thursday, 10 January 2013

My Daughter The Flower




"My Daughter The Flower" is a title of a korean drama on sbs/onetvasia. It might be one of my fav drama. It met it's last episode last week on friday, 4th jan. Don't know why I like this drama. Maybe because of the actors and actress. Haha. This drama has so many episodes. It has 131 episodes.
"My Daughter The Flower" tells a bittersweet story of how a step-mother Jang Soon Ae (Jo Min Soo) and a daughter, Yang Kot Nim (Jin Se Yun), struggle together to learn to reconcile to terms with one another despite all the loss and conflicts. A story of kinship and family.
Other main actors and actress are Part Sang Won as Koo Jae Ho, Choi Jin Hyuk as Koo Sang Hyuk, Lee Ji Hoon as Eun Chae Wan, Son Eun Suh as Eun Chae Kyung and Baek Jong Min as Koo Jin Hyuk.
I tried to find this drama in eng and malay sub, but it does not have all the episodes.
You can watch it with no sub here, malay sub here.

I'll update the episode if I find them...=)

No comments: